Monday, August 16, 2010

19-23 Jul 2010 - Taipei

It is coming to the end of my US Work and Travel Program..

Taipei will be my last stop before heading back to Singapore.. Taipei is not new to me as this is the 2nd time here.. I always love Taipei, it is a shopping and food paradise.. Especially when come to their milk tea and mango ice-craving!! It is super duper yummy!! Thumb up!!


Lovely..




Beauty..




Ken at the Lotus pond..




Shelter to take a quick rest..




Lotus signifies pureness..




White lotus..




That's Taipei 101..




Went to KTV and sang a song which I not so familiar with but score the highest score.. Strange!! Haha..




On the street..




A fruit juice stall.. And I bought a cup of bitterguard juice..




National Theater..




Nice view..




Another view..




Look majestic..




Another view..




Side view..




Ken..







Written my little blessing for my family and friends at the Confucius Temple..




Ferry wheel..




Ticket to ride on the ferry wheel..




Night scenery of Taipei..

0 comments: