Friday, August 6, 2010

11 Jul 2010 - Time To Say Goodbye..

Finally the time have come for me to say goodbye to Wildwood..

All good things had to come to an end.. I am kinda sad to let go but I am sure the memories that I had been spent down here will always be in my heart.. Goodbye Wildwood!!


My first and probably the last seeing the sunrise in Wildwood..




Someone left their heart here too..




A little bit and pieces of Sky's heart left in Wildwood.. Haha..




My first CPR victim, Courtney..




My 2nd CPR victim, Katy..




Lifeguards fighting.. =X




WHISPER~, POINT~, STOP IT!!!!! Haha..




My sweet supervisor, Danielle..




Met with great international friends, Pasha and Alexandera..




Handsome Pasha and PY..




Me with adorable supervisor, John




Formation..




Lifeguard on duty.. Shhhhh..




Supervisor Rada and me..




With Supervisor Rachel..




Ken and me with Ogi..




Oh no.. we came across a unconscious child.. Haha..




With Tanya..




Roxy and me..




Group photos..

0 comments: