Friday, August 6, 2010

13 Jul 2010 - New York (Part 2)

Day 2 in New York..

We went to Brooklyn Bridge and happen to get to see 2 of our buddies and when we are at Time Square, we met up with another 2 more buddies.. What a small small world!!!

Who are they? Check it up yourself!! =D


Cool Wang Rong and me..




Do they look like the Charmed one? Haha..




Steve was so joyful when he saw us!!




Group photo with Steve..




Now group photo with Steve and Mengyi..




Love this photo!!!




Ipad!!!!




Wang Rong and me..




At Time Squares..




Our another 2 buddies..
PY and me..




XL and me..




Having dinner at TGIF..




Here come the Superman save the day..




Star wars..




Let's dance to the 60s..




When XL met with M&M chocolate..




M&M Statue of Liberty..




Meet the M&M characters..




Wow.. so many different favours..




Checkmate..




PY and me..




4 of us..




Now 5 of us..




Did XL caught 2 cops? Haha..

0 comments: