Monday, August 16, 2010

15-16 Jul 2010 - 2 Days Before Departure

My last 2 days in US, we went to Shenandoah caverns, Baltimore and American Museum of Natural History..

American Museum of Natural History is one of the largest museum I ever seen.. It is really an eye-opener experience for me.. It has more than 50 exhibition hall.. One full day to cover the whole museum seen never enough!!


Entrance of Shenandoah caverns..




Love the lighting and the rock formation..




Ken and me..




The rainbow lake..




Shout out loud!!!




At Baltimore..




Ken..




High rise building..




Photo of the harbor..




Imitating..




Colourful crab..




Reptile..




Green snake..




Oh no!!!!!!!! Shhhhhhh...




Run.. run.. T-Rex coming!!!




That's me..




Is he smiling?




Roar!!!! It is a tiger!!

0 comments: