Friday, August 6, 2010

12 Jul 2010 - New York (Part 1)

Hurray, after so long in Wildwood for work.. I finally get to travel!!! This is my first time in New York city!!! Welcome to New York!!

I have only 5 days to travel before flying off to Taipei.. Probably if I had a chance again to US, will save enough money to travel to San Francisco, Los Angeles, Los Vegas, Grand Canyon and Boston!!!


My golden ticket to Statue of Liberty..




That's me with Ken..




A reason to smile.. Let's smile!!




Pinching the building..




Wang Rong and me..




Ken, Wang Rong, KK and Pei Sian..




In additional of Christy and me in the group..




Can you see the beautiful Rainbow?




The Statue of Liberty..




Sisterhood? =D




That's me..




Group photos..




Let's do the jump shot!! Shoot 1..




Shoot 2..




The trump building..




At the Wall st...




And we found the Wall St icon..




Lunch at Good Burger..




Turkey burger.. Thumb up!!




Let's start to eat..

0 comments: