Saturday, May 1, 2010

29 Apr 2010 - My Last Hostel Memoirs (Part 1)

Time really passed like an blink of an eye..

Before I knew it, I already had been away from home for about 10 months (excluding weekend and public holidays).. Time to say goodbye to my 2nd home and move back to 1st home.. Haha..

While packing my stuffs and get ready to head back home, I realized how much I will miss my room and my roomie.. The bond that I had with my roomie and the fond memories that I had during my stay in hostel will always stays with me..

I am very lucky to have Joel as my roomie.. Well, with him and me together, I could said our room are the most presentable and acceptably clean!!! Don't you think so Ruishan? =P

Strangely the little things such as late night men talk, jokes, debating of thoughts and ideas, swimming, jogging, motivating and encouraging each others are the little things that I misses the most.. (Opps, Ruishan don't envy me!! Haha..)

All things have to come to an end.. But the end is the new beginning..

I remember Joel wrote "Today shall not be the last.. Roomie no more but still buddies.." I will bear that in mind.. Thank you Joel!!

To sum up, it is a wonderful life time experience..

Wondering how do I spent my last day in hostel? Scroll down and find out more..


Able to guess what are we doing?




Hey what's Ken doing in here?




Wanna have some fried eggs?




Hmmm.. A can of CampBell.. Does it ring a bell?




Fried tomatoes with Sardines..




Close up..




The outcome..
It is yummy!!!




Dumpling..




Extra dumpling..




Great husbands..
Any ladies interested? Haha..




Time to eat..

0 comments: