Thursday, April 29, 2010

28 Apr 2010 - Waraku (Post Exam Activities)

Hurray, finally my exams are over!!!

Honestly speaking, I did badly for it but whatever it is, the most important is I had given in my best!! So I will have no regrets when the results are out!!

After the paper, we had a mini triple celebrations.. Yes, you did not heard wrongly!! Triple celebrations!!

1) Ken's birthday
2) TK's birthday
3) End of our exams

That's triple celebration!! Haha.. We went to Marina Square Waraku to have japanese food for our dinner.. A day to let our hair down and stay chill and relax..


The beauty and the beasts???
Robin, Germaine, Chandra and me..




The ladies vs the guys..
Shihui, Jennifer, TK and Vincent..




Quiet Vincent with 2 beauties (Sylvia and Yuteng)..




Lovely couple and the extra.. =P
Weiqi, Rebecca and Ken..




Couple shoot..




The bachelor.. Haha..




The fierce Robin..




Acting cool gang..




Jennifer crying because of Ken? Haha..




Waraku hot green tea..




Germaine's beef set..




Chicken and veggie paper soup..




The birthday boy, TK..




Look at her foods..




My dinner..
I only know it is no. 7 on the menu!! Yummy!!!




Chandra: What are you up to Sky!!!




Look at Jennifer appetite.. =P




Wanna have some dessert?
Peach ice-cream..




A guy with 3 ladies.. =)




Robin and his super duper great smile!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The end of one year and time moves on yet we stay as strong as ever. Go Go TK Private Limited!.