Monday, May 10, 2010

09 May 2010 - Mother's Day

Today is Mother's day!! How do you celebrate with your mum?

Ever since my mum and dad are divorced, I only realised that how great and fortunate to have my mum in the house, doing housechords for us, making delicious homecook meals, tugging us to bed, listening to our woes and etc.. These are the things I misses the most..

When I was young, my mum is always so strict to me and I had no ideas why until.. I was grown up.. It was all for my own good.. Thank you mum!

Today is a special day for my mum, Mother's day..

My mum is one tough lady who is also very supportive.. She had one thing that I admired the most, the unconditional sacrificing her love for her children.. Giving all her best she could for her children.. Even myself still not able to do that.. Thumb up for my mum!!

Apart from that today I am actually kinda disappointed with myself because I couldn't treat my mum for dinner.. Sigh!!! The most I could do was to chip in money with my sister and buy her a birthday cake..

As the elder, I am very pathetic right?

I just hope I could faster graduate and have my career then able to support myself financially and it is my turn to take care of her.. Mum, I love you!!


That's my beautiful mum..




Our dinner..




Sweet and sour pork..




Yummy slice fishes..




Let's start eating..




Cake for my mum..




Close up..




My piggy sister and mum..




Are they both look alike?




Family photos..




To all the lovely mother: Thank you all for your unconditional love for your children and I wishes all mother Happy Mother's Day and always blesses with great health!! =D

A little note for all: I will be flying off tomorrow for US work and travel program and will be back in Singapore around mid of August.. Do stay tune for more of my trip in US!!

0 comments: