Saturday, May 15, 2010

10 May 2010 - US Work and Travel

It an amazing opportunity to have a chance to come to US for work and travel program.. I am gladful to my dad who supported me for this trip and also I had 2 classmates joining with me at least I won't feel lonely overseas..

It is a brand new experience and challenge for me.. I not just here for holiday but I also had bond with Morey Piers for 3mths summer vacation job..

To begin with, I had 4hrs of flight to Taiwan and then another 14hrs flight to New Jersey.. Followed by staying overnight at the airport for 9hrs and finally 6hrs ride to Wildwood.. Well, everything had to be on schedule..

Everything here are kinda new to me, the food, the culture, the people, the temperature, the road, the environment and etc.. The first challenge was the weather, the temperature could be as cold as 6 degree.. I am a person who are afraid of cold weather.. And next challenge was the timezone, in here it was 12hrs different compared to Singapore.. We all had to recover from the jet lag..

The things here are relatively expensive and most of the times, we cook our very meals.. Well, it is kinda fun cooking with all my friends.. Sharing groceries and assigning tasks to one another.. I just had finished my 2 days of orientation and will be starting work tomorrow..

How the work like? I not too sure yet but just stay tune.. Enjoy the photos that I had shoot during my trips in US.. Sit back and enjoy..


Playing bone game while staying at the airport..




New friends that I met..




Chris and me in airtrain..




Just nice, the train had arrived..




3 beauties..




Ken, TK and me..




Waiting for bus to Wildwood..




Wanna some bread?




Cooking our own meal..




The place where we work..




Wildwood..




Morning jog..

0 comments: