Friday, May 28, 2010

27 May 2010 - After Lifeguard Test

I had received my results for this semester.. I did really badly for it, my GPA had dropped from 3.22 to 2.94.. Shake head.. Next semester I have to work even harder to achieve GPA 3+.. No more slacking and have to revise and do my tutorial questions.. Earlier I called my dad and confess to him, although I pass everything but still it is no no for me..

Apart from that, yesterday I had my lifeguard written test and hurray we are now officially shallow lifeguard.. I will start my lifeguard job as my primary and ride operator as my secondary job.. I will start be really busy and stressful soon.. Enjoy the photos that I took in Morey's Piers..


Having pizza party..




Balloon race..




Part of lifeguard gang..




Our supervisors and instructors..




That's me..




Ken and me..




Lifeguards..




Hup and me..




Ken, TK and me..




The handsome..




Ken and his ride..




Amy, Ken and me..

0 comments: