Saturday, May 1, 2010

29 Apr 2010 - My Last Hostel Memoirs (Part 2)

Here come the fun part, the 2nd part of my hostel memoirs.. My last little wonderful moments during my last stay in hostel.. Enjoy the photos..


The fun part of us..




I remember Ruishan calling me the classy bitch.. =P




Going crazy..




Where are the ladies?




For Joel? Maybe not.. Haha..




What's Ken doing?




The nerd, the musician and the muscle?




Shoot again..




See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil..




That's our door..




I am leaving.. Sob..




Joel consoling me..




Last look on my desk..




Last look on my door..




Last look at my collections..




More collections..




Thank you Joel and Ken for giving me so much wonderful memories during my last day in hostel.. I had enjoyed a lot..

Joel like you said, roomie no more but still buddies! All the best to you and thank you!! =)

0 comments: