Monday, February 8, 2010

02 Feb 2010 - A Blue Tuesday

Tuesday of the week are always so "BLUE"!!!

I had 3 lectures on the day, one lecture after another.. I never felt so lost! Like drifting aimlessly on the ocean.. Sometimes I am really wondering what I had learnt so far.. I had so many doubts and uncertainly which always end up piling up my worries!!! Sigh..


"Shyness" Ken..




Hardworking Vincent..
He made me realized how slack I am..




Vincent's nice handwriting..
And OH GOSH!!! It is the horrifying discrete math tutorial!!!




Hmmm.. Look! How engrossed they are with their work..




When Ken met his obstacles..
A time of stressfulness!!!!




And suddenly... Here come our "Guidance Angel"..




And took away Ken stressfulness..




That's me slacking..




TK walking around to keep himself awake!




And Ken is all pumped out to finish his tutorial..




And at the end.. All end with a great smile!!!




Thanks to our MASTER!!!

0 comments: