Saturday, February 20, 2010

16 Feb 2010 - Mini New Year Gathering

What did you do during the Day 3 of Chinese New Year?

As for me, I had a mini gathering with Baosong for dinner and movie at AMK hub.. We watch the movie "Percy Jackson & the Lightning Thief", it is one of the movies that I watch during my Chinese New Year.. And it is highly recommended..

So you might wonder where is my 2 other close friends? =X
Both of them are busy.. Sigh!!

A little note for Junwei - Give your best for your final exam!! You can do it! =D


Drinking Hazel milk tea..




That's funky Baosong.. He always reminding me that I must not forget old friends.. Haha.. And seriously I never!!!! =P




Hazel Milk tea from KOI cafe.. The pearls are small and yummy!!!
Highly recommended..




Baosong taught me that I must be gladful that I am not the last few friends of his to know that got KOI cafe existed!! Haha.. =X




Lastly, thanks for being my close friends!!!
Happy Chinese New Year and may all of us blesses with great health and friendship! =D

4 comments:

JsQuare || Jia Jun said...

I like koi milk tea too. But i don't know where to get them in AMK. The last time I tried is fren buy de~

Chin Hwee (Sky) said...

Yoz Jia Jun, do you know where is the famous Prime Deli selling waffles place, KOI is located at that place.. =D

JsQuare || Jia Jun said...

around the posb bank?

Chin Hwee (Sky) said...

Yup sort of.. It is just near the traffic light there.. Need to cross the road one..