Saturday, February 27, 2010

26 Feb 2010 - Mini Post Celebration

Knowing that I will only return back home on Friday, I spent some time at Jurong Point to hunt for my sister's present.. To give her a mini birthday surprise!!!


A slice of Bakerzin's cake..




She can't bear to finish it all by herself..




Mango mousse..




I snatch away from my sis and wanna finished it instead..




My little piggy gift for her.. Cute!!




One, Two, Three!! Smile!! =D




My family usual trademark!! Oink Oink~~




Don't believe me? See below..
Oink oink~ (it is in our blood!! Keke..)




Another one..




Her stoning moments..




Her friend gave her chip and dale mug..
By the way, which one is chip and which one is dale? Argh!!!




Let's start eating..
Hmm.. Where should I start from?




Nothing more important than making her smile so radiantly, it really made my day even it is my little love for her!!

I love you and Happy Birthday, sister piggy! Oink oink~ =D

0 comments: