Monday, February 15, 2010

14 Feb 2010 - 2nd Anniversary

14 Feb is always special.. A special day where I am always full of hopes and deep thoughts..

No doubt this year is special too but it had 3 celebrations in one goal! This year 14 Feb is Valentine Day, it is also Lunar Chinese New Year and my blog 2nd Anniversary! A mixture of both sadness and happiness..

I had received my first ever Valentine gift from a close friend (touching..), my first time visiting River Ang Bao festival and my first time to watch Fireworks during eve of Chinese New Year and Valentine Day..

Wow, I had given out so many of my first time.. Haha.. (Cough cough.. Watch where you are thinking..)


My first Valentine gift..
Do you know why I love dark chocolate?
Dark chocolate remembrance sweetness after the bitterness..




The 3 tigers babies...
YS, Ikhsan and me..




How could I don't take chances to take photo with the EMO Shy multi-talented Ikhsan?




Super act cute Jiaqun!!!=P




Random group photo..




When the beauty meet the charming.. =D




Now YS and Jiaqun acting cool..




A radiant smile..




What is beauty?
Beauty is something that made us immerse into it and brighten our day..
Beauty is something that don't come often.. and won't last long..
That's how the phase "Cherish the moment" started..




2 charming guys and 1 Kungfu panda.. =P




Merry go round..




See no evil.. X_C




Happy YS!!




Shy Ikhsan..




Blood thirsty Jiaqun... OH NO!!!




My best picture of the day..




Cafe Iguana.. Taken by Ikhsan..




Mafia and his right hand men? Haha..




I saw this msn nick put out by Chandra "Does anyone notice that rarely does a person fall in love on Valentine's Day?" I find it quite interesting..





I would like to share this nice Thai music video.. It is called "Can you hear it? by Da Endorphine"

Can you really hear it?





Lastly, I wishes everyone Happy Valentine Day and Chinese New Year!! Cheers.. =)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice collection of photos and captions. Your blog is like a graphical diary with interesting anecdotes. Keep it up!

Yours Sincerely,
Prof Chan