Monday, February 8, 2010

06 Feb 2010 - Kbox Gathering

A super hectic week..

Thank you all for wishing me a speedy recovery! I had just recovered from falling sick last Monday and my school workloads had been piled up like mountains!!! Haha.. Sad to say I have yet to clear anyone.. =X

Everyday were so packed with activities but not even a time spare for my school works.. I felt like so much things to do yet so little time!! Sigh..

Hmmm.. I am indeed really bad at managing my time well.. How I wished I could master the art of juggling my studies, activities and my personnel time well enough!!

All work no play, make me lifeless.. All play no work, make me feel worthless!! I think I need to strike a balance!!

So last Saturday, I met up with my close friends for K Box to let myself stay relax!


Our rare VIP!!! Jinhe..




Joyful Chiam Yiing and Edwin..




That's me and Vanessa as the background.. Haha..




2 gorgeous ladies.. Vanessa and Sally (The Idol)




The upcoming rising singer, Qifan!!
Prince of K!!!




Me, Vanessa and Sally (The IDOL)!!




Random photo shoot by Jinhe..




Sleepy Vanessa and me..




Let have group photo!




Lastly, I had a super COLD joke to share.. Thanks to Jiaqun!

Alphabet A to Z (26 letters), if one day letter E and T left the alphabet, how many letters are left?

Give it a guess !!

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........

Ans: 21 letters left.. It is because ET took off with UFO!!! E, T, U, F, O (26-5 letters = 21 letters) =P

0 comments: