Sunday, January 31, 2010

31 Jan 2010 - My Special Friend

After so much plans to study during my weekend, it all went down to nothing.. I had no ideas where did my drive went to? Engine just couldn't start rolling.. Sigh!!

I think I just had to take a step at a time, even though I knew that tutorials and lab are already piling up.. But I just had to cast it aside first until I sorted things out..

Today while I was browsing Youtube for nice old songs, suddenly one song which strike me hard.. A fond memory on how I gotta know this poly friend through this song.. And because of him, I was inspired to start blogging, to share and to study hard as much as I could so one day I could be same par as him.. To share my knowledge and help as many as people I could with my all my heart..

Listening to the song, it brings back old time and it was just feel like yesterday I got to know him.. Isn't it nostalgia?

He is a friend who is easy going, caring, understanding, helpful, crap a lot, most important a friend with no motive, who willing to share and help you with all his heart, a friend that you can truly count on.. A friend who you can "cry over my shoulder"!

A simple song which had deep rooted meaningful lyric just like himself..
True by Ryan Cabrera




This friend of mine is none other than Zhicong.. Nickname C cube.. Haha.. =D

Zhicong, you are not just a Hi-Bye friend.. You are one of a kind.. A friend who I can chat on phone for several hours with laughter, crap lame jokes and etc.. Making all my worries gone!!

I hope one day you will get back to blog again.. I love the way you wrote about the latest technologies craze and sharing of your talented graphic design using photoshop.. I really hope I could see those again..

Lastly, thank you for being my friend!!!

Signed Chin Hwee Sky =)

1 comments:

JsQuare || Jia Jun said...

I din know zhicong is ur best fren, I tot he craps alot?!?!