Sunday, January 10, 2010

09 Jan 2010 - Mellben Seafood

Now I am back to hostel.. Gosh my room is full of dusts!!! Lucky I am back here early to do cleaning.. The room are much cleaner now.. Loving it!

I hate to face it but tomorrow will be a brand new school semester!! Holiday are gotta over !! =X I must work hard for next semester!! I can do it!! Pasted my new timetable and gosh exam date are given too, soon gotta have exams! =X

I spent my last holiday with my NS friends at Mellben Seafood restaurant.. Long time never meet up with them..

The crab noodles and buns are awesome.. Especially the soup!! It is SOUP not sauce, Ruolin!!! Hehe..


My seniors: Thomas, Ziyang and Teng!




Senior Ruolin!!




Handsome Uncle Ziyang and me.. Haha..




Me and Ziyang..




Mango Sago with Ice-cream.. Yummy..




Close up..




Busy eating..

0 comments: