Friday, January 22, 2010

22 Jan 2010 - Lost and Found

Lost and found???

Enough of scratching your head and pondering what's going on, yes the title is indeed "Lost and Found.."

Still wondering what is going on? Haha.. My SD card was corrupted and got couples of photos which I really like.. And I just went completely blank.. Suddenly lost of words.. I felt a sense of emptiness.. Why my SD card got corrupted?

In my heart was "Why...!! Why...!! Why...!! Why don't corrupt after I backup my photos.. My photos...."

I believe it wasn't easily to capture those precious moments.. I only wished that there is a glimpse of hope to retrieve it back..

When school started, first thing I did was to pester TK for help!!! I guess he got annoyed by me.. Haha.. And finally, it paid off!! Hurray..


Me, Edwin and Chiam..




'The walking Mummy" and me.. Haha..




Stamps..




Cutey Vanessa..




Can't help to hug the postbox..




Two hyperactive, extraordinary charming guys jumping.. =D




I loving it.. I wanna grab them all.. HAHA.. Especially the Doraemon and Astroboy..




Qifan and Vanessa..




Isn't it look yummy?




Me and the pro photographer Jinhe..




Hurray. we graduated from Soochow University for Exchange Program.. =D

0 comments: