Friday, January 1, 2010

01 Jan 2010 - GIP Prelude (Friends Part 2)

How should I start for the 1st day of 2010?

Hmmm... Happy New Year to EVERYONE!!! I wishes everyone and their families blesses with great health and may all of your dreams come true!! =)

Let me start with, sharing tonnes of charming smiles, funs and laughters that I gathered in the photos during my China trip.. Do sit back, relax and enjoy..

I hope everyone had a wonderful, loving, funs and laughters every years.. Cheers! =)


Charming Qifan with a great smile!!! =P




Opps!! Loving couple (Edwin and Chiam Yiing)
Shhhh... Let's not disturb their moments..




Our handsome "Papa" with 6 children..
(Me, Wanching, Vanessa, Sally, Chiam Yiing and Edwin)
And everyone is wondering where is "Mama"? Haha..




OH MY GOD!! Vanessa is kicking Qifan..




Revenging for Qifan.. Kick her back..




Opps.. I am been scolded!!
Did we forget about Qifan?? He is down at the pond struggling? Haha..




That's Vanessa "failed" EMO shot.. Haha..




Sally and me..




Here are the models..
Best winter clothing for Year 2009..




Qifan EMO-ing..




Missing my home..




Poor Qifan been caught..




Queuing up for phone..




Suave Joel, Julie (our cutey teacher) and charming Qifan




Group photo.. Smile!!




Which is my shoes?




Qifan and me..




The four "beauties" Haha..




Pop Band of the year..




Shouting.. "HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

0 comments: