Thursday, January 7, 2010

07 Jan 2010 - Reflections and Resolutions

2009 passes very quickly.. It was a point of transition to the next stage of life; from military lifestyle to student lifestyle.. and soon to be a working adult.. coupling with greater responsibilities and commitments..





Looking back at my past entries, I realized that I had quite a fulfilling and meaningful year! I must tell myself that it is not the end but it has just only the beginning.. The end is the new beginning so I have to embrace and move forward to strive even harder!!




I still remember last year on how I got my car license on the 2nd attempt, the recognition of my hard works during my NS, the struggling of my school works and family and many more..

I learnt that life is not always smooth-sailing, there are always tonnes of obstacles for us to overcome. We have to stop complaining and comparing. We cannot change things that had happened but we can always change the ways we look at things and be positive! You might be surprised that actually you gained more than you lost!!

Therefore be adaptable and flexible!!

Human nature are always greedy, but if one had the ability to self-control and cherishes of what they have, life will be happier! One who engrossed into too much of Power and Material will never get truly satisfied and might end up backfired and trapped in a never ending unsatisfactory cycle.. And once you are in, deeper jealousy, possessions, unhappiness, hatred continued to grow.. And one day it will end up hurting the people who love you and yourself.. I hope the person will grew up and understand.. And this is the kind of scary environment I am living in.. I would not want my next generations to be living in such environment..

I love to travel around the world and best it can be done when I am still a student.. I wanna travel around to learn, see, feel, listen and experience.. To broaden my horizons and get to know myself better..






For fans who had followed my blog closely, I wanna thank you for supports and making me feel that I am connected to you guys and are not alone in this world. And in return, I will continue to improve and come back with greater inspirations to write. Thank you!

For friends and family, I wanna thank you for all your time given to me when I am always needed in help, you may not able to solve my problems but will always first to lend your listening hears when I needed the most. And always stick with me through thick and thin. Thank you and I really love you all! =)

Random pick of Friends and Family 2009 photos































A brand new year, a brand new start!

My 2010 resolutions are:
1) Get GPA 3.5 and above for next semester
2) Be more self-discipline, determination, perseverance, consistent in sports/hobbies that I like
3) Stepping out from my comfort zone
4) Spent more times with family and friends
5) Get myself a girlfriend.. Haha..

What about you?
I pray and wishes everyone will have great years ahead!! Cheers! =)

0 comments: