Thursday, January 28, 2010

28 Jan 2010 - An Awful Day

It has been an awful day for me, perhaps it might be the worst day of the week!! Sigh..

With heavy school workloads been piling up like the Mount Kinabalu and guess what? Soon I could announce it to be Mount Everest..

Hmmm.. Lecture these days are getting nowhere.. It is like going in through my right ear and then coming out from my left ear! I felt like 90% of the times I am lost.. On the positive side, I still had 10% right? Haha.. I am wondering will the percentage ever be increase? =X If not, I will be gotta in deep deep deep shit!

Well, what more could it be worst than that? Sigh.. Coupling with those tiny tiny little obstacles (lots more bigger coming for me to handle), I had been feeling sick since yesterday. Down with serious bad cold, flu and now cough!! Arghhhhh!!!

I misses my hyperactive, energetic, carefree and workaholic days..





I hope tomorrow will be a better day!! And hopefully I will get well soon!

0 comments: