Thursday, December 31, 2009

31 Dec 2009 - GIP Prelude (Scenery Part 1)

Wow, it is New Year Eve already.. Time really flies..
In few hours time, we can say goodbye to 2009 and welcome 2010!! I gotta think of new resolutions for 2010..

But before that, let me share with you some of the beautiful little things that I found during my China's trip.. Sit back and enjoy..


Love the bamboo.. Beautifully grown!!




Reflections..




A good place for relaxation.. Away from hectic life..







Nice path..




Fishes, fishes everywhere.. So carefree!!




Mother nature..




That's what I usually eat in school canteen..




Noodles cooked by my relative..




Suzhou local delight.. A cold dish..




Panmen..




Look at the trees and ray of lights.. Thumb up!!




Calmness..




Nice path to walk..




Horse..




Taking a stroll.. Wanna join me?




Nice design..




Rockery scenery..




Embrace into the nature beauty..




Life..




That's will be all for now.. Do stay tune for more photos (Friends Part 2 and Scenery Part 2 coming up soon)..

And Happy New Years to all of you!! Wishes all of you blesses with great health and dreams come true!! =)

0 comments: