Sunday, August 30, 2009

22 Aug 2009 - After Swimming

Yoyoyo guys and ladies.. I am sorry to keep you all waiting!!

Last Saturday, I went to swimming with Junwei at AMK swimming complex.. I have not been exercising lately. I guess it is time to sled off some of my fat and my BIG BELLY.. ARGH!!!! Haha..

I remember Yuxin told me, if a guy got great body would be a bonus!! Yes, I believe that too.. Haha.. But I don't know how long would I take to achieve that? Or maybe forever won't have.. Erhh... =X

After swimming, we went somewhere nearby to eat. We went to hawker centre to eat!!! Gosh, I super love to eat at hawker centre. And to find someone to appreciate eating in hawker centre are kinda rared.. I am lucky!! Haha..

I absolutely had no ideas why hawker's foods always tasted so delicious and more importantly, I love the warmth, ethnic and friendliness of the people.. Singapore's uniqueness.. =)


Yummy Kway Chap!!!




Eyeing for Wanton Noodle?? Hehe..
And there's my favourite Soya Bean Drink!!




Dig in!!!




Apart from last Saturday, I had been pretty busy with my school works lately.. I haven't had a chance to watch TV or even chat with my friends in MSN.. Haix.. But no worries, you all will always be remembered!! =)

Life in university are kinda hectic, stressful, independent learning and tough. =( And I am still adjusting to it.. It may not be easy, but right now I am getting the hang of it.. YES I can do it! =)

Oh ya, I had taken a few photos on my hostel and school campus.. I will shared it with you all once the photos are ready..

Lastly, I would like to share a inspiring video with all of you.. Everytime I felt like giving up, I would watch it again and again..
Play it and see it for yourself!

Nick Vujicic

0 comments: