Monday, August 3, 2009

25 Jul 2009 - Outback and 3 Monkey Cafe

At Outback celebrating my colleague, Ruolin's birthday!!!
Happy Birthday to you, Ruolin!! =)


Mr Thomas!!! Haha.. He camera shy!! But he did strike a nice pose!




The birthday girl, Ms Ruolin!!!




Ruolin's Birthday Present.. Isn't it cute??




Shy shy..




Ruolin and her steak..




My food.. Chicken Tender.. It is super nice..




Siew Eng and Me..




After we had our dinner, Siew Eng, Ruolin and me went down to 3 Monkey Cafe at Holland Village to meet up with Ziyang..


Ruolin and me..




Siew Eng..




Uncle Ziyang!!! Haha..




Food and drinks..




Ziyang and Me..




3 Monkey Cafe Bar.. Ruolin was caught by us for looking at the handsome bartender.. Haha..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looking at kor kor's blog sure make
s me hungry....coz there're plenty of shoots taken on food!!!!

>.<"

Sky said...

Is it?? Haha.. Mei, rem to wipe off ur saliva.. I believe it drooling all over the table.. =X