Wednesday, August 5, 2009

03 Aug 2009 - NS Achievement

Today I was invited by my Encik to come back to camp for piss up event. I was surprised to receive a farewell plaque from my CO. I was indeed happy.

That made up my 5th plaque collection served during my 2yrs of service. I, Chin Hwee had achieved it! =)


My plaque..




Thinking it back.. I still remember 2 years ago when I first enlisted. I was one of the few that enlisted without parents coming. Shake head~~ I am used to it already.

Anyway, I was lucky to be in a good company, Leopard COY!!! A COY that never looked down on us as PES C but motivated and inspired us in everything that we do. C is for Champion! Leopard ROCKS!!

I will remembered what my BMT encik and SGT that taught us.. And for that it will always be in my mind and heart. Thank you very much!!!


Leopard COY..




My BMT roommates..




Indeed BMT is the most memorable days during my 2yrs in service. I am proud and happy that I had made it through! At that time I enlisted, I had 2 choices to made. One: to slack through my 2yrs or Two: to work hard and learn as much as I could. And I choose the second option and stick through it no matter what.

After I passed out from BMT, life wasn't smooth sailing but was like one wave of the another keep coming. It was tiring and tough but I did not give up. Everyime I fell, I think back of the choice that I made and I learnt to climb back.

Thank you god for everything that you had done, it is very tough at time but you always taught me to learn to forget the tough times but never forget what they have taught me and most importantly you gave me the strengh to climb back! Thank you!

Among my 2yrs of service, what I cherished most are the friendships that I had made. A bond that I had created and will never forget.


My 84th AMS batch boys..




My 84th AMS batch boys and instructor...




Cavin and Freddie..




My first overseas (Aust) experiences with my colleagues...




Sometimes in life.. you will come across the unexpected..




Sometimes in life.. you will met someone who give you some great guidance..




And met a lot of friends.. more than just colleagues..




And some friends that you would trust and depend on.. Not necessary solve your problems but willing to listen..




And I will never forget all of you.. Thank you!!



My achievements during my 2yrs:
1) Best Trainee for 84th AMS
2) Most Oustanding NSF in Ex Wallaby 08
3) AOMS Oustanding Service of the Month for OCT 08
4) Friendships that I had made (Most Important of all)

For now it marked the end of one journey but another new adventurous journey are beginning.. My next stage of life, 4 years in my university.. I am ready to take new challenges and ready to fly and soar high like an eagle.

What will my new journey be like? And what are challenges that I will be facing? Stay by my side and watch me grow. You are not alone, you are with me!! Let do it together.. =)

P/S: Please do not be upset if your photos are not uploaded, it is because you all are always remember in my heart and mind! =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe kor CONGRATS on successfully completed your NS journey with flying colours. Warm huggies and surely moving forward you'll achieve better in uni..

GANBATTE NE!

Anonymous said...

Интересно написано....но многое остается непонятнымb

Anonymous said...

Интересно написано....но многое остается непонятнымb