Sunday, August 16, 2009

15 Aug 2009 - Sec Class Gathering

My school had started this week and I already feeling the stress level. Honestly it is very different from poly life. What can I expect? Haha..

My first day starts with a "warmth welcome" in lecture by starting topic 1 of the chapter, and 2nd day onwards I been geared into revising and doing tutorial questions. Haha.. That is uni's life!! Haha.. Well, I gotta say uni life have to be pretty much self learning. Gogogo, Chin Hwee you can do it!!

So handsome guys and gorgeous ladies, that means I won't be blogging often, maybe about 1 blog per week. So hope you all can understand! =)

No worries, if I have available time, I will definitely blog!! Promise!!!

Yesterday, I went for a secondary class gathering organised by Pearlyn and Julian. It had been about 6 years since our graduation. What can I say? The girls had grown into gorgeous ladies and the boys had grown into macho man!! Haha..

So we all gathered at Fish and Co. (Dobby Ghuat) for our dinner.


Dorothy, Nimi, Bao Song and Me..




Julian (Wearing orange shirt), Alison (in blue dress), Aaron (On my right of the pic), Bao Song (Wearing green shirt) and Nimi (On my left of the pic)..




Nimi and me..




My fellow secondary classmates..




Song ordered Giraffe's Speciality drink..




After the gathering, I went back home and I realised my grandma had gone back to Indoesia. I totally forget about it.

The house felt much quieter than before and last night I did ponder quite a number of stuffs, I was feeling sad because since my school started, I felt that I had somehow neglected her. Haix..

Lucky Nimi was there to sms me. Nimi, thank you!! And don't forget we are stepping on the foot of the same soil.. Hehe.. You know what I means don't you?

Grandma, I miss you! And I am really sorry..

And later I will be moving into my hostel. I don't know how it like to be in hostel but I guess sooner or later I will find it out!! Adventure awaits..

0 comments: