Saturday, August 8, 2009

07 Aug 2009 - Ion Orchard

I met up with Baosong to explore one of the new shopping mall opened in Orchard - Ion Orchard.

Well, it is just a minute walk from Orchard MRT station. Seriously it is super crowded and I hate it but well I got no choice. Haha..

I love the basement of Ion Orchard, it got so much foods and snacks to shop around. Well, higher floor are mostly branded goods and fashion which I could only see see and look look. Well, you know what I mean!!! Haha..

And I am surprised to see a MediaCorp Artist Adam Chen was there too. Gosh, he is quite FIT.


Look at some of the exterior of Ion Orchard..










Delicious snacks..










Song can't wait to have a bite.. Haha..




Yummy Teppanyaki.. I was hoping they could give us more sauces..




That's me..




That's Song!!

0 comments: