Sunday, August 9, 2009

08 Aug 2009 - Liang Seah Street

Oh my god!! I cannot believe that I drove yesterday. It is kinda rare for me to drove and especially towards town area.

Well as you know, I am lazy plus I am road idiot so my buddies and me got lost the way for a few times before reaching our destination. Haha..

We went to Iluma to get our movie tickets (G.I Joe) first before heading towards for our dinner.

Seriously, we all had no ideas where to eat. We just went out to the nearby areas to explore and we happened to find couple of interesting places to eat.


Junwei and Baosong..




Our first PIT STOP!!!




Are you wondering whether we are at a Chinese Museum?? Haha..
Nope, we are in Tang Shui Restaurant..


Junwei and his expression!!! Haha.. Oh ya, if you look closely.. On his chopstick is the Crispy Mango Prawn..




Do you think this photo is prefect to be in some front cover of FOOD magazine?? Haha..




Noodles..




Opps, we are sorry to keep Baosong waiting!! Haha.. He was waiting for us (Junwei and me) to finish taking photo on his food.. Basically playing with his food.. Haha..




Junwei and me had bake rice.. Isn't it yummy?? Look at the red attractive sauces.. HAHA..




And a closer look.. Hehe..




After we had our dinner, we headed for dessert. Just a few shophouses from the Tang Shui Restaurant, is the Ah Chew Desserts Shop. And it is super crowded.


Bao Song and me..




Can guess what is this? Haha..
Pulot Hitam..




3 different dessert..
Mango Pomelo Sago, Yam Sago, and Pulot Hitam..




Can guess which one is mine??? Hehe..




Me and my Mango Pomelo Sago..




Junwei and his Pulot Hitam..




Baosong and me having last few shoots before heading towards our final destination, Iluma for movie..




Yesterday was definitely good, refreshing and nostalgia experience. Well, I will defintely go back again for more.

I love the atmosphere and the decor, it is quite different from the usual restaurant that are in shopping mall. These shophouses have a strong rich culture in it. I hope to find more of such places to eat.

Maybe could try Perankan Restaurant next time? Want to join? Haha..

0 comments: