Wednesday, September 9, 2009

02 Sep 2009 - My Hostel

Hi guys and ladies, I am back!! I am sorry to keep you all waiting..

Last week was a super up and down week. I AM SUPER IN DEEP TROUBLE!! My school works are keep piling up and I am far lagging behind from the lecture. When I am in lecture, 3/4 of my times I don't know what it is going on!! Gosh!!! Haha..

Well the study pace down here is super fast.. I just cannot catch my breath.. =X

What STUNNED me the most was, I had a very good poly friend who we came in together to university had decided to withdraw from the course unexpectedly. I was super surprised and shocked when he bid farewell to me.. I was kinda sadden.. Well, on the good side, he had planned on mind and I gave him my support!! Yashin, all the best to you!! You can do it!!

For my up moments, I had met a lot of my new friends (both local and international) and I even joined an exciting CCA. Well for now, I had to keep that for my next few blog entries..

As promised, I will show you all my hostel and my roommates. Sit back, relax and enjoy!


My hostel block..




A Timeless Momement.. Feel like going back in TIME?? Hehe..
My hostel was first constructed in 1957..




Very nice plants under my block..




This is Joel, my roommate!!




Shyness..




Different Perspective..




This is actually Joel's puppy doll..
I was playing with it..




This is where I get my beauty sleep..




And this is where I burned my midnight oil - my study desk!!




Tonnes of textbooks to read!!
Well most of the times, I couldn't read finished and had to return to library.. Haha..




Candid Camera!!




How to reduce my stress level??
I do this!!! Haha.. (Ugly me)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha kor's piggy face....

awww that brings back memory.... >.<" hmmm the hall kor kor stay in looks pretty familiar..

never knew NTU view can be that beautiful... haha

kind of miss it browsing kor kor
s blog...

btw, mei mei can help if kor kor need one :P
no guarantee can fulfill, will try my best!

kor kor wang shui & ganbatte k!