Friday, March 26, 2010

24 Mar 2010 - My 24 Birthday (Part 2)

On Wednesday after our lesson, my classmates (Ken, Chandra, Vincent and TK) and I went to Jurong Point to celebrate my birthday at a Japanese Restaurant having buffet.. A simple lunch with lot of hearts..


That's me..




Yummy hot soup in a paper.. =X




Vincent with a "Scissor sign"!!
Should I show a "stone sign"? Cause stone is bigger than scissor.. Haha..




The funky Ken and Chandra..




Three of us..




Now is four of us..




Thumb up.. Wait a moment, how come Ken looked so stunned.. Haha..




Friends for life..




Dessert time..




Funky Ken..




Hungry me..




First time got to see Vincent with such a funny expression!! Haha..




Great Chandra, TK and me..




Charming Ken and Chandra..




A little note: Yoz guys, thank you so much and especially Ken who had secretly planned for my birthday card and presents.. I am really touched and happy! Thank you and xie xie ni!!

Our exams are around the corner, let's all of us work hard and smart!! Finally we all pass with flying colours!! All the best and cheers!!! =D

0 comments: