Thursday, March 11, 2010

10 Mar 2010 - Chill In Kbox

I can't remember when was the last time I could chill after school hours..

Ever since I came into Uni, I spent most of my times in school.. The amount of time put in does not show significant improvement in my academic studies and the little positive hope that I am holding onto it is starting to fade, it really starting to worry me.. I know I not the smartest nor the most hardworking or the most passion one but I believe as long I don't give up, there is still chances to finish the journey..

Apart from that, yesterday was a rare opportunity that I could finally sneak out of school to chill at Jurong Point and Kbox at Jurong Safra despite I am having mountain of unfinished assignments, tutorials and revisions awaiting for me.. One after another..

Yesterday I suddenly felt like I was back into my secondary school where after school I would able to chill out with my friends.. I felt so stress-less and enjoying..

It is unrealistic but what really matters to me is, it made my day with a great smile! Enjoy and live to the fullest!


Ken in full concentration mode..




Wanna some snacks?




Shy Vincent and funky Ken..




'V' sign!!




Vincent and me..




Ken with his Combo Value 1 (2 piece Chicken)..




Me having fish wrap..




Funny smile from Vincent.. Haha..

0 comments: