Monday, March 8, 2010

07 Mar 2010 - OCBC Cycle

My 2nd bicycle event that I took part.. OCBC Cycle..

This time round I took part the Community Ride - 20km.. Although it is not as tough as my 1st bicycle but it is one of the most enjoyable, funs and my best bicycle event so far!! I would definitely would wanna participate again!

I had achieved my FIRST medal for the FIRST time!!

Hurray!!!! I am super happy..

And it is also my FIRST time where I could ride bicycle on the middle of the roads in the Sunday morning at town area without worrying about incoming cars officially, it is because road blocked had been carried out for this major event!


Fit Ken and Germaine!!




Ken and the slacking me.. Haha..




Ready to go? Yes we are!!




Helmet all checked!! Good to go!




We look like having leisure cycling right? Keke..




Well we are actually enjoying the atmosphere..




Thumb up with our medals!!!




Special guest appearance - Ruishan!! My GIP friend!
I am surprised that Ruishan also took part in the event..




Isn't she cute!! Haha..




Group photos with TK's friends..




Yummy Ham and Cheese!!! Thumb up..




Hungry little Germaine..




Where could we be?? Haha.. We are in Long John Silver..




Our FIT KEN!!!




Golden French Toast..




This one look funny!!
Look like we are been caught eating.. Haha..

0 comments: