Saturday, March 20, 2010

19 Mar 2010 - My GIP Peeps

A little gathering with my GIP group of friends before everyone been drilled into examination marathon mode and rushing for projects and assignments deadlines..

Most of them are in their final semester before heading to their next stage of life.. A working adult life!! Soon to come, it will be my turn! (2-3 years from now) =X

I met up with our IDOL, Sally, first for movie "Up in the air" at Vivocity and met the rest for dinner at The Manhattan Fish Market in Marina Square..

Guess what?? Our charming Qifan had to "abandon" us for his basketball training for the very last minute.. Haha.. I guess in life are not always smooth sailing so we had to "Expect The Unexpected" which I feel, it come in handy.. Haha..


The Lovely Couple - Chiam Yiing and Edwin..




The Slackers - Sally, Vanessa and Me..




Shot taken by Vanessa.. The Fish Market's Logo




The Manhattan Logo..




Cutey Vanessa!! Haha..




Edwin funny cute faces when he is drinking water..




Fish and Chip..




That's me.. Are you hungry for some?




Seafood Platter for 2..
Easy to guess this is for who!! Haha..




Vanessa with her Grilled Dory Fish (The Healthier Choice)..
Look like kid meal set to us!! Haha..




Close up..




What Chiam pointing at?




There!!! (Actually nowhere.. Haha..)




The gorgeous ladies..




And of course with the handsome guys..




Chiam should be happy for this one..
Finally got one photo taken with me solo!!
Edwin won't kill me right? Hahaha..




A little note for my GIP Peeps: Soon you all will be graduated, it is not the end but a new beginning!! And all the best for your final year and be ready to leap into the new chapter of your life!! Cheers.. =D

0 comments: