Sunday, April 4, 2010

31 Mar 2010 - Rushing Assignment and Exam

In few weeks time, it will be my examination marathon.. Seriously right now, I got lot to catch up but I don't know where to start from.. Sigh!!!

Oh yes, I will blog less from next week till my examination is finished! So stay tune till I return!!! Way to go Sky!!! =D

Few weeks ago, someone describe me like Santa Claus! It is because I had given out small little gifts to all my friends.. Haha.. These are my little thank you gifts to my friends.. =D

I remember got a few funny incidents after giving out the gifts..

1) One of my friends asked me how come only got 1 chocolate.. He wanted more!! Greedy chocolate fellow! Haha..

2) Another one of my friends saw only the chocolate but didn't really saw the little note inside, unwrap the chocolate, eat it and crush it together with the note.. (Opps.. These one happen to lot of my friends.. Haha..)

3) Another one female friends of mine, brought back the chocolate home then the next morning it was gone.. It was because her little brother ate it.. Haha..


Whatever it is, I just wanna thank them for being my friend and always wishes them to be happy and cheerful no matter what! Live to the fullest!! =D


A little gift from my heart..




"Just for you" note..




Chandra, Jiaqun and me (Computer Graphic lab)




Funky Ken and shy Weiqi (Canteen A)..




One of our assignments.. Discrete Math!!




Secret shoot from me..




Our "SHIFU" Chandra..




Don't know how to do.. Feeling so pointless..

0 comments: