Sunday, September 27, 2009

21 Sep 2009 - Funny MSN

I had MSN conversation with Wun Wei and Germaine. I didn't realised that Wun Wei is super pro in drawing MSN picture using mouse..

First Wun Wei and me were discussing about our course math.

I told him that our course math are so hard because I only studied till E math but our course assume that we had A, F and C math background.. Sad.. And he draw this tiny cute picture that the math is killing him.. And he planned to..

SUCIDE..




Then I told him that please do not BANG into me (because I am already jumped in earlier that him.. Haha.. )





But both of us did not realized that our Prof was diving. He was telling us to submit our assignment.. Faint~

The End!!! Haha..




This is Germaine face while doing her facial.. Haha..




This is Wun Wei wearing panda's suit and I push him into the Yunan Pond.. Haha..




And I was smiling at Wun Wei inside the pond.. Haha..

0 comments: