Saturday, September 19, 2009

09 Sep 2009 - My Friends

It had been a stormy week.. It was not a smooth sailing ever since I started my new journey..

Earlier of this week, I had a slight thought of withdrawing from my course and by the mid of the week, I did not realized that my slightest thoughts would nearly come true if I wasn't saved by my friends, Germaine, TK and Zhicong.. Thank you!!

Lucky I didn't let my impulsiveness to take control of it..

Seriously, I am a slow learner and now I had mountain of modules to catch up so I planning to make full use of my long weekend to catch up. No matter how long it take, the most important thing is that I did not stop! =)

I saw this quote in Germaine's blog and I fell in love with it: I set my journey not to be comfortable but to conquer new world!!

Last but not least, I hope everyone had a nice weekend!! Love you guys and gals!!!


Toastmasters' gang!!! - One of my CCAs!!




The "friendly flirty guy" in my group (Haha..) - Hong Ru




Ken, Joel and me.. My swimming and photography buddies..




Utensil Time..




Joel and Ken




Work hard, Swim hard and PLAY hard.. Haha..

0 comments: