Monday, September 28, 2009

27 Sep 2009 - Bukit Tabur Hiking (Day 3)

Last day for my hiking trip..


One more group photo before we set off for shopping time!!!




Waiting for MRT..




Quick washing up in the shopping mall..




TK and his lunch..




Close up.. Hot and spicy~




My lunch.. It is super HOT!!!!!




Close up..




Pavilion Shopping Mall..




Nice fountain..




Wow.. Nice yummy bread!!!!




Hmmm.. Which bread to choose?




These strawberry looks delicious.. =D~~~




Samantha looks very excited..




In the end, we all bought mini cheesecake!! YUMMY~




That's Ken.. We went to try out the fish therapy!!




It is tickling.. I can't stop myself from laughing..




Look at the "hungry" fishes.. Hehe..




Isn't it amazing??
We do really look like Amazing Race buddies..
Ken, let's take part The Amazing Race!! Haha..




Busy street..




During the night time, the fountain is even nicer..




Dinner's time!!!




Fried Potatoes Cheese..




My dinner..




Loic, Ken and TK..




Ken, TK and me..




All of us falling asleep while waiting for the first bus..




Samantha, Lik Sin, Ken and me..

0 comments: