Sunday, September 13, 2009

07 Sep 2009 - Journey Begins Here

Wanna travel around my campus??
Grab my hand tight and join along with me..
Your journey begins here..

1st stop: "The Golf Club".
Actually it is the School of Art, Design and Media




This is the uphill where I normally walk to my school..
Walking along the lush green trees, breathing in the fresh air and listening to the birds chirping sound..




And walking under the long round shelter pavement..




What will you get to see if you turn your head to the left while walking the shelter pavement??

There it goes.. Let shout together: "YES, WE CAN DO IT!!!"




A few more steps, you will reach to my School of Computing Engineering..




Another shelter pavement?? Hehe.. This time it is different.. You are actually on top floor of my School of Computing Engineering block.. So where am I going??




Here we are!! Yes, my lecture hall!!
This is Ken, my classmate..




Chandra and me..
If you wonder, how come not much students around.. It is because I am early!! Haha..




Wan Wei and Robin, my friends..

1 comments:

ruolin said...

wow!Your campus really got nice scenery leh... sometimes when u too stress up, can take a walk ard the campus and post more scenery shots. haha...