Sunday, May 3, 2009

A Glimpse of Taipei's Lifestyle

Yoyoyo guys and gals!! I am sorry to keep you all waiting. How I wish I had time to catch my breath sometimes and sit down to blog. Haha..

It had been quite a hectic week after I came back from my vacation. What I am busy now is somewhat that is out of my comfort zone. Well not to worry, life may be tough but I am tougher. Hopefully! =X Haha..

I had taken some snap shots during my vacations. It is my first time to Taiwan. And I choose Taipei to be the first state to explore but my bad, 4D3N are too short to explore all. Haha..


Beautiful night light of Taipei..




Walking along streets of Taipei City Hall Station..




Lovers Bridge in Danshui..




Night life of Taipei..




Taipei 101 building in the night..




A quiet moment in the street..




Wet market in Taipei..




Residential areas in Taipei and their parking lots..




Their traffic and their popular mode of vehicle..




Walking along their pavement with nice scenery of trees..




A moment of quietness.. Like back in time..




Walking under the express highway..




Their bus-stop..




My favourite shopping paradise, Ximen Ting..




A beautiful historial architecture in modern streets of Ximen..
The Red House Theater..




An essential pass (Taipei pass) for you to start your journey..




Their MRT or train..




MRT Map that you won't go without it..




Remember to adopt keep right rules for all escalator..




And also cell phone etiquette in train and buses..




Craving for Taipei's food and scenery??
And also who is my travel buddy who went with me??

Well, stay tune and find out more in next blog entry.. Cheers!! =)

0 comments: