Friday, May 15, 2009

Feeling Down

I had to say I am sorry, that I had not been blogging lately. And for this blog entry, it is neither cheerful nor happy moments. I am in deep sorry.

I had been feeling down and depressed since a week ago. I had no ideas how it started.



I been trying to keep myself in the best mode but I failed.

Most of the time, I am in a "stone-ing" mode. When I am at work, I felt lifeless. And when I am at home, I felt dreadful. I could lie on my bed for hours. Thinking of nothing but listening to my own breathing and noise from the outside. Time had seems to be slowing down.

The scariest part of all are I am feeling lonely, I felt I am a failure and I am beginning to feel no sense purpose in life.

No matter how hard I tried, it always seem to be impossible. And if I had achieved, no one seems to be there for me.

How I wished I could have someone to be there to support when I am trying so hard for something. And even I had failed, it would be nice that someone will be there to encourage me and lend me his/her shoulder.

Strangely, I went to couple of my favourite food stalls and always end up feeling disappointed. It was no longer tasted like the first time I had tasted before. Sigh..

Had it been my mood causing this or?

I do not know why I feeling so down and depressed. But I do believe, every after a storm comes a rainbow.

Lastly, I would like to share this song, "Dream" by Priscilla Ahn to all of you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kor cheer up k.... =D
things will straighten when time passws...

Sky said...

Mei, hopefully!! And thank you!! =)