Monday, May 4, 2009

22 Apr 2009 - Taipei (Part 1)

What I did during my first day of vacation??
Give it a guess!!

And inside news!! My trip is not just only for leisure but also, I had been tasked a SECRET MISSION.. What is it??

Here is what you all had been long waiting for!! Enjoy and cheers.

Day 1

That is my travel buddy - Bao Song




Waiting patiently to board the plane..




And what I am looking at?




Beautiful sky and ocean..




The works of Mother Nature..




Thinking about my home..




On top of the cloud!!




Why did I thumb up for? Hmm..




Oh.. I am listening to my favourite song..




Look at Baosong!! How excited he is and his hand still holding on to the Express Bus ticket.. Haha..




We bought ourself snacks each at Mister Donut.. Super delicious..




Where I am heading to my next destination?




To Louis Vuittton? Of course.. NOT!! Hehe..




To Tiffany & Co? Neither.. Haha..




It doesn't matter right? Haha..
Just sit down and wait..




We are at Taipei 101 building..
That's how 101 building look like during the day..




And that's how it look like during the night..




Cute little 101 figurine..




A choice for you.. Which will you choose?
Family, Friends or Lover?




Baosong and The Lucky Red..




Baosong..




The battle between four 101 cutey figurine with the bottom photos..







Imitating..




Soaring high!!




Beauty in the spotlight..




Unity..




Inseparable..




Seeing Statue of Liberty??




Having Chicken McCripsy for dinner..




Well, that sum up my first day in Taipei.

So what is my Secret Mission??
And what food that we had? And what other interesting places we went?

Will be reveal in the next entry. Stay tune!!

0 comments: