Saturday, May 30, 2009

30 May 2009 - Realisation

The end of a new beginning...

After a long run of setback and depress, I realised I got to stand strong and start doing the things I like and move on from where I had stopped.

Below is one of those things I like to do.

Things I like to do

Before.. (Can you guess what is it?)




And after..




Welcoming a new member..




Full strength..




After weeks of.. struggle to make for my colleagues..




And I am proud to complete it..








Above are the gift cards that I bought from Taiwan. I took nearly a month to complete and at a point of time I wanted to give up.

I gave up not because it was difficult to make but I had met some setbacks and eventully lost the interests in doing.

Now that I am back, I am proud and happy that I had finished it.

Little note for my colleagues

Sorry guys, I do not know how to show my gratitude to you all but I do hope you all can feel it through my gift and heart. Just simply me.

Lastly, I hope you all will love it.

4 comments:

ruolin said...

Hi pal,

I like your gift vy much. din know i got this heartwarming gift from u too. Really vy appreciate your time and effort. thanks once again.

Sky said...

Yoz Ruolin,

No problem!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kor,
May I know where kor get the clear container? Hee, please do not tell me it comes with the gift >.<"
Was looking for a niece box to keep some gift :P

Glad to know u've overcome ur setback and start moving ahead. Ganbatte ne~

Sky said...

Yoz Mei Mei,

You could get it from the daiso shop.. $2 only!!