Monday, June 1, 2009

My Mum

How I wish when I come back from work/study, there is my mum's home-cook food ready for me.

I know I am always eating out and with so many great foods and delicacies out there, but still.. I love my mum's home cook foods.

I love the familiar.. the warmth.. tastes of the her home-cook foods. It gave me strength and comfort.

So one day.. I called and asked her to come home to cook for me because I miss her and her foods.


Look how engross she is..




My hardworking and loving mum..




I had not seen her smile for a long time..




Pig Trotter




Simple dishes.. with Mum's love..




Nowsaday my mum and me hardly met. So I would like to treasure and capture every moments spent with her.

I hope someday we can cook every dinner together. And after attaining her cooking skills, it is my time to cook something for her.

I love you, Mum!

0 comments: