Thursday, April 24, 2008

One Half

Yoyoyo my bloggerians!! I am sharing you with one of my all-time favourites music video. Dummies guide to watch a video.



Step 1: Click on the 'Play' button

Step 2: Love it or Hate it

Step 3: Drop a comment

Step 4: Cheers










I remember one of my friends asked me what is love all about?



I don't know how to express myself well so I came out with these crazy idea and paste the youtube link and simply asked him to listen and tell him that is my experience of what love is all about.



Title: One Half (From the movie 881)

Singer: Wu Jia Hui



Translaction:

One half each

Our feelings unseparated

A quarter each

That way, our feelings would be everlasting



Time goes by

Silent tears

My heart's sole pursuit - this precious love



The one

The wait

All but for the acknowledging glance of yours

Tossed in love

I couldn't care less about the hurt

I live for you



The person I am,

Don't laugh at me

Foolishly, I can't feel the pain of an heartache




Even though the weather turns cold,

Even though it's cruel

I'm still waiting for you to think of this worthless man



One half each

Our feelings unseparated

We've found love

So why the departure

0 comments: