Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Battle Against Time

My dear reader! For a start, let me catch some breathe first. "Breath in.. and Breath out..!!" Phew!! I finally can squeeze some free quality time to blog before I off to sleep.




Last week was my super worst week ever!! It was also a day to mark my failure in life and to make it worst, it was the most disheartening and loneliness in my life. But I am relieved I managed to pull it up somehow.









Today I got two good news. First is my good friend Filzah had finally.. PASSED her TP and got her Class 3!! "Filzah, congrats!! Way to go girl! I told you my moral support do works for you" Haha..




Second good new is today can knock off early (rarely happen) from work (that why I can blog at these late hours), I am very blessed and thankful. Right now I feel like I am racing with time. Haha.. I super treasure the time I have now.




So let's start to kick off where I left out. Oh ya.. Last weekend we went to catch movie 'The Forbidden Kingdom' at Plaza Singapura and after we went to Manhattan Fish Market at The Central, celebrating Song's advance birthday.









We had Joe Chia the chirpy and humorous guy with us. Guess what? Full of surprises and memorable experience installed for Song.




"Song, you agree with me?" Haha..




We video the whole process of celebration but due to Song repeatedly fierce warning not to post it so I am sorry that I can't share it with you all. But I can share with you the picture of the food that we have ordered. Well let me give you an Advise Warning.




"It's super addicting! You will be hooked! Yummy!!" Haha..









If I had bring my Samsung Z720 camera phone, I would take even more picture for you all. Haha.. Gosh! It's nearly 2am, I had to rush to sleep already.




Before I leave.. 'Today is 23 April is..'

"HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY, SONG!!!"

0 comments: