Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Oh No, You Caught My Attention!!

YoYoYo!! I caught a brief glimpse of these lovely song while it was on a Channel 5 commercial break; Colbie Cailat was invited into the variety show called Rouge hosted by our very own Singapore's gorgeous and talented lady Eunice Olsen.





The song quickly caught my attention! Well!! Of course Colbie Cailat caught my attention too!! Hehe.. Without her song, I won't even know who is she. I might just think that she's just another beautiful lady. I quickly fall in love with these song. The song is sweet and her voice is unforgettable. Her inspiration of writing this song came from her dating experience. Does the song remembrance of you when you are in love? Hehe.. Check it yourself.



The next one caught my attention too, it was introduced by a speaker while I was attending a safety course. It's a very classical music yet modernise. I guarantee you, it's both explosive and dynamic feeling. Just like mixing ballet with hip-hop move, like the movie Step Up, expanding the range. What are you waiting for? Play it.


0 comments: