Sunday, April 13, 2008

Shokudo Japanese Food Bazaar

Yoyoyo!! I wondering what you all did yesterday? I meet up with my 3 close friends for dinner at Shokudo Japanese Food Bazaar and catch a movie 'Untraceable' at cineleisure. I was late and they both end up waiting for me, I am sorry.




Shokudo Japanese Food Bazaar is a Japanese style of Marche, offering 230 food items. Before we could get in, we had to queue up for about 10-15mins. We are lucky enough to get in ahead of the rest due to the small group we are. Hmm.. I guess our charms did play a part too. Haha.. Take a deeper look at the inside.




As soon as we settle down, we are dispersed and went to hunt for foods. Haha.. Song and I went for their side dishes which could not filled our empty stomach. Of all the foods we ordered, these are the 2 dishes that I love. One is the omelette and another is the dessert mango ice-cream.




It was a nice experience eating in a Japanese style of marche. Do remember that next time you visit the restaurant, try get something more filling. Haha.. Don't' be surprise if their customer service is not up to your standard. After all, there are always room for improvement for them.

Upon receiving the receipt, Song joked and said, "Why do they have to charge us 10% for their services charge when there is no services at all." Just for laugh.

12 April 2008 is also...
'Xianglong, Happy 21st Birthday!!!'

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah... i'm drooling looking at the dessert XD~~~~~~~

my fave and the omelette looks really tempting.. thanks for intro kor ^^

looking forward to visits there =D