Tuesday, January 11, 2011

30 Dec 2010 - CIDP Presentation

After exam, as most of the students are enjoying their holiday.. We had to stay back in school for a week to finish our CIDP module..

I bet many of the students complaining about coming back on Christmas eve to finish the project but to me I think, it is one in the lifetimes to have buddies working together on such occasion..

And I also do get Christmas blessing not only from my group but also from other project groups.. Warmth felt feeling.. And added to my surprises, our lecturer who was not tasked to come, but came all the way from home, just to give us chocolate for our Christmas gift!! It is not that bad right?

On the last day of CIDP, where I had to present the project!! We all almost had a heart attack experience.. Starting of demo, our website didn't work!! All of us panicked!! If you will on the spot, you could see our horrendous expression!! It really very funny!!!

While we will on the verge to be mark as fail, luckily we able to detect that there was no internet connection.. Haha..

And from there onwards, everything was smooth.. We are able to present everything as we wanted.. Seriously, it is one of my best projects yet and the most funny too..

I believe my buddies will felt that too.. An heart attack and funny experiences that we will never forget about it!!!


My VBM group members..
Ken, TK, Chandra, Doris, Vincent and me..




Look who is smiling..




Our VBM website..




Our group leader, MR CHANDRA!!!




A mini story that I made up in Singlish!! Our cast members: Vincent and Ken!! Hope it will make you smile!! =D


Story begins when Vincent and Ken are playing DOTA..

Vincent: Ken faster, -ap now..
Ken: Okay Okay!!




Vincent: Cham liao!! Our team got feeder!! Our team sure lost!!
Ken: Ya lah!! Headache man..




Ken: Sigh!! I think we need to have a better tactics to counter..




Vincent: Sigh~ Scratch head..




Vincent: Hey hey!! Got chance liao, got chance liao!!! Faster all uti now..
Ken: CHIONG lah!!!!

And in the end, both of them managed to win the round and with a great smile!! End of story!!





Let go disturb other groups!!
This is James group..




Working hard..




No matter how hard it will be, always keep smiling!! =)




Smile 1..




Smile 2..




Twist and smile!!




My wallpaper..




Vincent caught smiling.. Haha..




Our CIDP cohort..




Wing Lok, Pan Yongnan, Wilson Chia and James




Finally our group with our lecturers..

0 comments: