Wednesday, January 19, 2011

07 Jan 2011 - NEX Shopping Mall

A day spend with Ikhsan at NEX shopping mall.. This is my first time in NEX..

My first impression was "What a huge shopping mall and I don't feel like I was in a neighborhood shopping mall!!!"

And the mall itself had a skygarden, just like Vivocity except that you can't see Sentosa island and feel the breeze from the seas.. But you could see a lot of high rise HDB flat around.. Haha..


That's me..




My online buddy Ikhsan..




Let's take a photo together..




Flowers..




Decor..




Seeing one, two, three bunnies!!
Happy Chinese Bunny Year!!!




Ikhsan doing grocery shopping..




Photos..




Erh.. No need to say much about this..




Cute little angels..




The clocks are ticking..




More decors..




A cup of tea for you?

0 comments: